One of the new features of WDIY's redesigned website is the Persistent Player: a player for WDIY's webstream which is built-in to the website, allowing users to navigate around the site without interrupting the stream. Some browsers have difficulty handling the HTML5 that the new player uses. If the player is not working properly, try these steps:
- Update Adobe Flash for your browser, clear your cache, close, and re-open the browser. Then try to play the stream again.
- Disable any ad-block software on your browser for wdiy.org, close, and reopen your browser. Then try to play the stream again.
- Make sure you are running the latest version of your browser. Some older versions of browsers (particularly Internet Explorer) have known issues properly handling the player's HTML5.
- Try using a different browser. Some listeners have reported that Internet Explorer does not properly play the stream even if it is updated. Switching to Chrome or Firefox has resolved the issue for some.
- If the webstream is still not playing properly, you can use these links to play the stream in a separate media player on your computer. We recommend saving or bookmarking these links to easily start the station stream:
For additional streaming or website questions, please contact: email@example.com.