WDIY is excited to announce the return of our Homebrew Fest -- a celebration and showcase of the Lehigh Valley's homebrewers and their craft on Saturday, June 23, 2018 at the Charles A. Brown Ice House in Bethlehem. Now in its third year, this annual tradition continues to grow in popularity with the Lehigh Valley's beer lovers and, if you're a homebrewer, we want you to join us!
Regisration for homebrewers to participate is now open through June 1, 2018. Participation is free but space is limited, so registering early will guarantee you a table at the Ice House. To reserve your spot:
- Please complete the application form HERE
- Email your completed form to Arlene Clendenning at: firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, June 1st. Or, you may drop off your completed form at the WDIY studios, on weekdays between 9 AM and 5 PM at: 301 Broadway, 3rd Floor, Bethlehem, PA 18015.
The deadline is Friday, June 1, 2018.
For our 3rd Annual Homebrew Fest, we have partnered with Two Rivers Brewing Company in Easton. The homebrewer whose beer is selected by Two Rivers and the panel of judges will have the opportunity to brew their beer at Two Rivers with professional brewers on their system. The top winner will also be invited for an on-air interview on WDIY along with a Two Rivers representative to discuss their beer and homebrewing process.
Three other prizes will be awarded based on popular vote:
- First prize: $75.00 Gift Certificate to Keystone Homebrew Supply; “A Jim Thorpe Night to Remember” featuring a pair of tickets to the show of your choice at the historic Mauch Chunk Opera House; dinner for two and an overnight hotel stay (blackout dates may apply).
- Second prize: $50.00 Gift Certificate to Keystone Homebrew Supply; $75.00 Arts Quest Gift Certificate.
- Third prize: $25.00 Gift Certificate to Keystone Homebrew Supply; $50.00 Arts Quest Gift Certificate.