Thursday, 6:00-7:00pm, host John Pearce previews the CROP Hunger Walks in Allentown, Bethlehem, and Easton with the Rev. Dianne Kareha, Matt Piszell, and Julie DeMotte.
Thursday, 11:00pm, Bill Fox concludes the Special Focus on Modulator ESP. The Featured CD at Midnight will be "Box Yourself Into Some Strange Sonic Corner...," self-released.
Friday at 11:00am, Maestra Diane Wittry of the Allentown Symphony Orchestra joins host Karen El-Chaar for a preview of the October 15 and 16 opening gala performances.
Sunday, 10:00-11:00am, Tom Druckenmiller focuses on the center of the folk revival in the 1950's and 60's-New York City. We'll hear some of the scene's early performers.
On this edition of Take Charge of Your Life, host Eleanor Bobrow previews Harvest Full of Hope, an annual mental health conference where Lehigh Valley consumers and providers will come together to educate, inform, and increase mental health awareness. Eleanor Bobrow is joined by Susan Krasley and Laurene Luna, who are both registered nurses with Horizon House and Harvest Full of Hope committee members, as well as Sean Zimmermanto, active Harvest Full of Hope organization member, to discuss...
- Dr. Muhamad Aly Rifai and Caring for Older Adults on Take Charge of Your Life
- On the Next Galactic Travels 2016-09-29
- Economic Pulse: Week of 9/16/2016
- Economic Pulse: Week of 9/2/2016
- Required Minimum Distributions on Your Financial Choices
- Previewing TEDxLehighRiver 2016 with David Willard & Lisa Getzler
- Economic Pulse: Week of 8/19/2016
- Economic Pulse: Week of 8/12/2016
- Back to School on Your Financial Choices
- "Says Who?" Banishing Negative Thoughts with Ora Nadrich on Take Charge of Your Life
- Royalty advocates rally at State Capitol
- Delco township gives go-ahead to Mariner East 2 but demands safeguards
- FERC urged to take another look at PennEast pipeline plan after route changes
- States feud over fossil fuels in federal court
- ‘Erin Brockovich chemical’ found in PA water systems, study says