THIS WEEK ON WDIY
Monday 6:00-6:30pm, host Bill Dautremont-Smith discusses the 4th Annual Lehigh Valley Beer Week (opening Feb. 20th) with LVBW's new president, Scott Adams, and other guests.
Wednesday 6:00-7:00pm, host Laurie Siebert discusses retirement account reporting - contributions, deductions and distributions.
Thursday 6:00-7:00pm, host Sally Handlon speaks with Bill Kirk, co-founder and CEO of Weather Trends International, to talk about the weather's impact on businesses.
Friday at 10:00am, Lehigh University Philharmonic Music Director, Eugene Albulescu, joins host Karen El-Chaar for a preview of the orchestra's upcoming "Concerto Marathon."
LISTEN TO THE LATEST WDIY FEATURES
To celebrate Black History Month, host Galen Godbey's guests are Executive Director, Joseph Garrera, and Assistant Director and Chief Curator, Jill Youngken, of the Lehigh Valley Heritage Museum.They discuss the goals, scale, and scope of Black History month, and important recent scholarship about the African-American experience. The discussion includes the privations and brutality inflicted upon blacks, but also the remarkable resilience and huge contributions of this important community...
- Quarterly Economic Review of Lehigh Valley Businesses on LV Discourse
- Economic Pulse: Week of 2/5/2016
- The Crowded Kitchen Players on LV Arts Salon
- Anne Grogan Discusses Memory Loss on Take Charge of Your Life
- Discussing Social Security Changes on Your Financial Choices
- Eric Mintel Interviewed on The Blend
- Exploring the Lehigh Valley's Comedy Scene on LV Arts Salon
- Economic Pulse: Week of 1/29/2016
- Financial Planning for Special Needs Families on Your Financial Choices
- George Hrab on The Blend