THIS WEEK ON WDIY
Laurie Siebert reviews financial planning hot topics and takes listener questions live on the air. Wednesday, 6:00-7:00 PM.
Host Bill Fox continues the month-long focus on Stephen Parsick. The Featured CD at Midnight will be "Hollenengel" on Doombient Records. Thursday, 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM.
Dr. Afshar presents a synopsis of the week's economic news with a detailed look at trends in the Lehigh Valley and the nation. Fridays at 5:44 PM; Mondays at 7:35 AM.
Matt Molchany and Shamus McGroggan premiere the live Shards Session from Explorers, a four-piece experimental math rock band from Bethlehem, PA. Friday, 11:00-11:30 PM.
LISTEN TO THE LATEST WDIY FEATURES
Do you know where and when the organic food movement started? Do you know what a vertical garden is or why they are so important? Host Sally Handlon welcomes guests Aaron Kinsman, Jesse Barrett, and Cynthia James from the Rodale Institute as they address these questions and more while sharing the outreach efforts of the Institute. (Original air-date: 10/1/2015)
- Reid Boyer of Natural Awakenings Magazine Shares His Entrepreneurial Adventure on LV Discourse
- Malcolm Gross Discusses Pennsylvania Human Rights Hero from the 1800's on LV Discourse
- Galactic Travels: The Special Focus for October, 2015
- Trust & Estate Issues with Attorney Charles Stopp on Your Financial Choices
- Medical Professionals Discuss Parkinson's Disease on Take Charge of Your Life
- Previewing Miller Symphony Hall's 2015-16 Season with Sheila Evans & Lucy Bloise on LV Arts Salon
- Previewing the Williams Center for the Arts' 2015-16 Season on LV Arts Salon
- A Discussion on Youth Education with Irene Blough & Sis-Obed Torres on LV Discourse
- Employer Benefits & Open Enrollment on Your Financial Choices
- Lump Sum vs. Annuity Options for Retirees on Your Financial Choices
- Wolf tweaks gas tax plan; GOP, industry unimpressed
- Winter heating costs will drop because of lower prices, warmer weather, EIA says
- How the Trans-Pacific Partnership could impact LNG exports
- Sunoco scores legal victory in eminent domain case for Mariner East 2
- DEP: Unauthorized drilling fluid contaminated Potter County aquifer