Thursday, 6:00-7:00pm, John Pearce welcomes back Dr. Brennan Pursell, professor of history at DeSales University, to discuss small business successes for entrepreneurs.
Friday at 10:00am, the Bach Choir's Bridget George and Mock Turtle Marionette's Doug Roysden join host Karen El-Chaar for insights into this weekend's "The Nightingale."
Friday at 3:00pm, Nashville Americana band Forlorn Strangers joins WDIY's Shamus McGroggan live in the studio for an interview and performance.
Saturday, 1:00-3:00pm, Rick Dee hosts WDIY's newest music program featuring an international mix of music traditions, new tracks and familiar favorites.
Laurie Siebert discusses "Interest and dividends and the geography of your investments."
Laurie also answers listener questions live on the air during the program. (Original air-date: 2/22/17)
- Economic Pulse: Week of 2/10/2017
- On the Next Galactic Travels 2017-02-23
- Results of the Quarterly Lehigh Valley Business Survey on LV Discourse
- Understanding Parkinson's on Take Charge of Your Life
- Risk Management on Your Financial Choices
- Lehigh Valley Beer Week (Pt. 1) on LV Arts Salon
- Economic Pulse: Week of 2/3/2017
- Salvaterra's Gardens and Billy's Downtown Diner on The Inside Dish
- Economic Pulse: Week of 1/27/2017
- Understanding Schedule A, Itemized Deductions on Your Financial Choices
- Judge denies latest call to halt Mariner East 2 construction
- A year later, pipeline report is largely ignored
- State funding to DEP is inadequate, says advisory panel
- DEP to hold meeting on decades-long effort to rebuild crumbling DelCo dam
- Sunoco clears trees, builds drill pads for Mariner East 2 pipeline