Tuesday, 7:00-9:00pm, Dave Fry features live bluegrass sets from The Nashville Bluegrass Band ('88), California ('92), Cache Valley Drifters ('81), and more.
Wednesday, 6:00-7:00pm, Laurie Siebert will discuss: “Back to school: the to-do list for you and your kids”. Laurie also takes listener question at 610-758-8810.
Thursday, 6:00-7:00pm, John Pearce welcomes Dr. Joy Karnas, Director of the Honors Program at Cedar Crest College, along with three students to present their research.
Dr. Afshar presents a synopsis of the week's economic news with a detailed look at trends in the Lehigh Valley and the nation. Fridays at 5:44 PM; Mondays at 7:41 AM.
Eleanor Bobrow discusses the upcoming Runner's World Half Marathon and Festival with Bart Yasso, Chief Running Officer at Runner's World Magazine. Taking place the weekend of October 14 through October 16 in Bethlehem, PA, the event will include seminars, live music, a pre-race dinner with Runners' World editors as well as kids' races and programs. (Original air-date: 8/15/2016)
- On the Next Galactic Travels 2016-08-25
- WDIY Studio Session: Jon Fadem
- Economic Pulse: Week of 8/5/2016
- Previewing Easton's Riverside Festival of the Arts 2016 on LV Arts Salon
- Previewing Musikfest 2016 on LV Arts Salon
- Economic Pulse: Week of 7/29/2016
- The Fé Foundation on LV Discourse
- Listeners' Questions Answered on Your Financial Choices
- WDIY Studio Session: William H. Travis
- WDIY Studio Session: Zepplehem