Chris Bowen , president of Lehigh Valley Beer Week, and Chris Wilson , Brewmaster at Weyerbacher Brewing Company, previewed Lehigh Valley Beer Week 2018 beginning this Saturday, Feb. 17-24 . This year's Lehigh Valley Beer Week brings beer-centric events to bars, breweries, distributors, and restaurants across the Lehigh Valley. The annual event, which is in its sixth year in 2018, celebrates not only beer, but also Lehigh Valley beer and the close-knit community that it fosters. (Original air...
- Economic Pulse: Week of 2/9/2018
- At the Movies: Phantom Thread
- On the Next Galactic Travels 2018-02-22
- Economic Pulse: Week of 02/02/18
- Survey of Lehigh Valley businesses on LV Discourse
- Frequently asked questions on Your Financial Choices
- Hotel Bethlehem Chef Michael Adams and Yergey Brewing Founder Jim Yergey on The Inside Dish
- Galactic Travels Top 20 Report for January, 2018.
- At the Movies: Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
- Lydia Panas discusses 'Chocolate Dark' on LV Arts Salon
- Landowners brace for eminent domain loss in PennEast pipeline cases
- Chester County township adds to local challenges on Mariner East 2 siting
- DEP extends comment period for Shell’s ethane pipeline
- Sunoco can resume Mariner East 2 drilling at Chester County site, DEP says
- Environmental group: Methane pollution higher than PA thinks