THIS WEEK ON WDIY
Thanksgiving morning, 9:00am - noon, Michael Tamte-Horan presents: AN AMERICAN THANKSGIVING. Americana, early American folk hymns, patriotic music, and classic American works.
Thursday at 6:00pm, David Bair from Helping Bethlehem's Homeless joins John Pearce in the studio to discuss the work of the 500 member organization.
Friday at 10:00am, Eugene Albulescu, Music Director of the Lehigh University Philharmonic, joins host Karen El-Chaar for a preview of the upcoming holiday concert.
Friday at 9:00pm, host Rob Reagan will be joined by saxophonist and NEA Jazz Master, Dave Liebman, to explore the music of jazz great, Sonny Rollins.
LISTEN TO THE LATEST WDIY FEATURES
Host Kenn Michael spoke with author Neil Gaiman before his appearance at Muhlenberg College as part of the college's Living Writers series. Gaiman later gave a public reading of his work on November 16th at Muhlenberg's Empie Theatre, Center for the Arts.
- Qualifying for a Mortgage on Your Financial Choices with Steve Stelzman
- Immigration, Youth & Their Education on LV Discourse
- A Lehigh Valley Christmas in Concert 2015 on LV Arts Salon
- "Two Mayors and a Lawyer" Author Malcom Gross on LV Discourse
- Quartely Economic Review of Lehigh Valley Businesses on LV Discourse
- Year-End Financial and Tax Review on Your Financial Choices
- Steven Sametz on WDIY Classics
- Honoring Veterans by Aiding Veterans on LV Discourse
- Galactic Travels: The Special Focus for November, 2015.
- Managing Your Investment Accounts on Your Financial Choices
- Déjà vu all over again: why the shale gas tax keeps flaming out
- Court backing for zoning change could spur wider gas development, critics say
- Wolf: budget framework in “deep peril”
- Pennsylvania’s Marcellus Shale drives boost in nation’s proven gas reserves
- Philadelphia area refiners cut crude-by-rail shipments in favor of imports