THIS WEEK ON WDIY
Tonight at 6pm, Bethsheba Monk joins as a guest to discuss her new endeavor, a book publishing company, Blue Heron Book Works, which began business in Allentown one year ago.
Tuesday at 7pm, listen to archived sets from Tony Trischka and Skylline ('88), John Hammond ('85), Sons of the Never Wrong ('15), Tom Paxton ('93) and Rachel Schachter ('15).
Wednesday at 6pm, Laurie Siebert will discuss: “Social Security planning and Medicare premium adjustments.” Questions: yourfinancialchoices.com by clicking Contact Laurie.
Thursday at 6pm - Services for older adults is the topic. Two representatives from Lehigh Valley Aging in Place (LVAIP) will discuss positive living as we grow older.
At 10:00am Friday, David Ruhf, Bach Choir of Bethlehem, joins host Karen El-Chaar to preview the choir’s upcoming Christmas concerts.
LISTEN TO THE LATEST WDIY FEATURES
Host Kenn Michael spoke with author Neil Gaiman before his appearance at Muhlenberg College as part of the college's Living Writers series. Gaiman later gave a public reading of his work on November 16th at Muhlenberg's Empie Theatre, Center for the Arts.
- Qualifying for a Mortgage on Your Financial Choices with Steve Stelzman
- Immigration, Youth & Their Education on LV Discourse
- A Lehigh Valley Christmas in Concert 2015 on LV Arts Salon
- "Two Mayors and a Lawyer" Author Malcom Gross on LV Discourse
- Quartely Economic Review of Lehigh Valley Businesses on LV Discourse
- Year-End Financial and Tax Review on Your Financial Choices
- Steven Sametz on WDIY Classics
- Honoring Veterans by Aiding Veterans on LV Discourse
- Galactic Travels: The Special Focus for November, 2015.
- Managing Your Investment Accounts on Your Financial Choices